Monday, February 13, 2012

Walking on the Lake!

A good thing about the University of Jönköping is that there are no assignments, no quizzes, and no homework, just one final exam at the end of the segment (which can also be bad since your entire grade depends solely on this exam). The semester is divided into two segments and you only take two classes per segment as a full time student, this leaves me with a lot of free time! And there’s really not much going on during the weekdays K
Sometimes the days here can be so beautiful and sunny with little or no clouds, how can people stay indoors when the day is so  nice out?!? (here in Sweden, there aren’t many sunny days, so when there is a beautiful day GO OUT AND ENJOY!)
So that’s what I decided to do J while everyone in my accommodation was still sleeping K I decided to go explore the city and take advantage of the sun while it was still up (the sun goes down around 4pm right now). I realized than when I decide to take on a new adventure and start exploring on my own with no set path or destiny, I end up appreciating the moment even more and encounter unique things that I wouldn’t have encountered otherwise.
The lakes here are all frozen! So while on the bus I saw many people walking on the frozen lake and decided to get off to check it out myself, the scenery was beautiful!  





 Then I head out to the only place in Jönköping that is open on Sundays: A6!! A6 is a mall! with great stores and IKEA is also right next to it. Most stores in the city are closed with the exception of a few groccery shops and the gym, so it is wonderful to know that all the stores in A6 are open!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment